Friday, December 28, 2007

random update

Well, it took two and a half months, but I finally finished the first draft of my screenplay...and my film director friend didn't hate it. Yay!! I am trying to fight the urge to read it again because I change something every time I read it. I want to hear his official feedback before I go rewriting the thing.

In other news, I decided to get sick two days before we leave town to go to the Alamo Bowl. So I'm all doped up on cold medicine. Plus my arm is still sore from giving blood a week ago. Apparently the phlebotomist had depth perception issues and went straight through my vein, so I have a bruise on my elbow the size of Kentucky. It feels like I spent the day doing curls with my left arm. Can you tell I'm whiny today? Yes, poor me. My life is terrible.

Anywho, I think it's going to be a good weekend despite my ailments. I get to leave work early today to go to San Antonio with fun people and stay in a cool hotel and watch the Aggies win a bowl game. Hey, there's a first time for everything.

No comments: