Monday, March 10, 2008

texas weather

So it's snowing on Friday, sunny and warm on Saturday and Sunday, and raining cats and dogs on Monday. You throw Daylight Savings Time in there, and apparently it causes my body to implode. I woke up with a head full of snot this morning. So in order to make it to work, I took three different decongestants. Now I have cottonmouth. Aaahhh Mondays. At least I'm having a good hair day.

In other news....

One of my friends (the 1st degree in my four degrees of separation from Creepy MySpace Guy) informed me that neither her nor the other degrees know this dude. Sooo, the friend CMG claimed to know wrote him a nice little message this morning.
As much as I enjoy hearing about your daily activities, I would appreciate it if you didn’t write 2 paragraphs of info on my page. To be honest...for the longest time, I had no clue who in the hell you were, until you started stalking my friends... that’s were I draw the line. I would appreciate it if you discontinue your weekly reminder to myself and MORE IMPORTANTLY... my friends. Good luck with your school and papers. There is no need to respond to this message…
When I read that, I totally applauded him in my head. Hopefully, that will be the end of it. I'm way too old for MySpace drama. Come to think of it, I'm probably too old to have a MySpace page. Dang.

No comments: