Wednesday, October 17, 2007

mental block

Guess what. STILL can't figure out the last four 8 counts to "Fever"...and I'm teaching it for the first time tomorrow. Yay. Fortunately, I'm only teaching it to someone who is going to help me teach it to everyone else, so if I screw up, it's not in front of everyone. After all, I'm not done choreographing, so I don't have the dance memorized yet. Eek!

Meanwhile, I'm working on three articles at the same time. One is almost ready to go...I've done the interview and taken notes...I just have to write it. I haven't done interviews for the other two yet. It's not for lack of trying; it's for lack of getting people to call me back....as usual. The deadline for all three is two weeks from today, which is my birthday, and I'll be danged if I'm writing articles on my birthday!

In all of the chaos, guess what got put on the backburner once again - my screenplay. It may not be this week, but I am going to get that thing done if it kills me, which it might.

In other news, husband comes home today. It's been a little more than a week, so hopefully he's missed me a little.

No comments: